On a snowy day like today, I figured it'd be a good day to bake. I went back to our original recipe for the Strawberry Daiquiri Cookies that we developed 2 years ago. Still need to amp up the strawberry flavor because even with 1.5 TBS of strawberry extract, they're still not strong enough. Now, this is a cookie that matures as it sits, but I like a strong flavor in my cookies. We've struggled with these cookies in getting just the right mixture of flavors and we're almost there, just not quite. Some of the other cookies were so easy to get to the final product, but not this one.
The pictures in order are: after mixing, rolling in sugar, ready to bake then finished product.